Getting Started on Instagram
Just getting started on Instagram? Here are some steps you can take to make sure your brand takes full advantage of the platform right away. We've included Support links for each step in case you need any further explanation of how something works.
- Sign up for an Instagram account and choose a username that clearly represents your brand
- Add a profile photo, a biography and a link to your website
- Connect your account to Facebook and many other third-party sharing sites where you have an account (Profile > Edit sharing settings). This will allow you to:
- Share photos to those services, including your brand's Facebook page if you are an Apple iOS user (we hope to make this feature available for Android in the future).
- Let your Facebook friends find you easily when using our Find Friends tool (Profile > Find Friends > Facebook Friends). It will also create a news story in Instagram for anyone who follows you on Facebook and has connected their Facebook account to Instagram.