Your profile is the hub for all of your photos, videos and settings on Instagram. Here, you can view the pictures you've shared, the people you're following and who's following you.
To update your profile information, including your username and the email address associated with your account:
- Go to your profile by tapping
- Tap Edit Profile
- Type in your new name, username, website, bio or private information, then tap Done or Save in the top right
You can also update your profile information from the web.
Learn about what to do if you're having trouble logging into your account.
To add or change your profile picture:
- Go to your profile by tapping .
- Tap your profile picture. If you don't have a profile picture, tap the blank circle next to your name.
- Pick where you'd like to import your picture from (ex: your phone's photo library, Facebook, Twitter). If you choose to import from Facebook or Twitter, Instagram will use the same picture you're using for that social network.