Your profile is the hub for all of your photos, videos and settings on Instagram. Here, you can view all of the pictures you've shared, the people you're following and who's following you. You can also browse your Photo Map.
- Go to your profile by tapping on Android or on iPhone and Windows Phone
- Tap Edit Your Profile
- Type in your new name, username, website or bio and then tap Done (iPhone), Save (Android) or the check mark (Windows Phone)
Right now, you can only add or change a profile picture from the Instagram app, and not when viewing Instagram on the web. To change your profile picture:
- Go to your profile by tapping in the bottom-right of the app
- Tap your profile picture. If you don't have a profile picture, tap the blank circle next to your name.
- Pick where you'd like to import your picture from (ex: your phone, Twitter, Facebook and so on)