How can I resolve a trademark dispute on Instagram?
Submitting a claim of trademark infringement is a serious matter with potential legal consequences.
Before you report a claim of trademark infringement to us, you may want to reach out to the person posting the content. You may be able to resolve the issue simply by bringing it to their attention without contacting Instagram at all.
If you wish to submit a claim of trademark infringement to Instagram, you can fill out this online form. You don’t need an Instagram account to submit a report. If you’re not sure whether the content you’re reporting is infringing your legal rights, you may want to seek legal guidance.
If you choose to submit a report, please be prepared to include a complete trademark claim.
- How do I report copyright infringement on Instagram?
- What information do I need to include in a trademark report?
- Can I report the infringement of someone else's trademark?
- How can I make sure the content I post to Instagram doesn't violate trademark law?
- What happens if I receive a warning for violating someone else’s trademark rights?