Can I report an infringement of someone else’s intellectual property on Instagram?
Only an intellectual property rights owner or their authorized representative may report a suspected infringement. If you believe content on Instagram infringes someone else’s copyright or trademark rights, you may want to let the rights owner know.
- What information do I need to include in a trademark report on Instagram?
- What should I consider before submitting a report of intellectual property infringement to Instagram?
- How can I make sure the content I post to Instagram doesn't violate copyright law?
- How can I make sure the content I post to Instagram doesn't violate trademark law?
- What happens when I submit a trademark report to Instagram?