How do I withdraw an intellectual property (copyright or trademark) report that I’ve already submitted?
If you submitted an intellectual property report, but then reached an agreement with the person who posted the content, or if you reported content by mistake, you can withdraw your intellectual property report.
The best way to do that is to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and reference your original report number. Please let us know that you would like to withdraw your report and include identification of the content related to your report.
Once we receive your notice withdrawing your report, we’ll restore the content if it has already been removed and send you an email confirmation. We may be unable to restore the content in certain instances, including due to technical limitations or if the content was removed for other reasons unrelated to your intellectual property report.
- How do I report trademark infringement on Instagram?
- I submitted a trademark report to Instagram. What happens now?
- How can I make sure the content I post to Instagram doesn't violate trademark law?
- Content I posted was removed because it was reported for intellectual property (copyright or trademark) infringement. What are my next steps?
- Can I report a username for infringing my trademark?