What can I do if someone I know is being impersonated on Instagram?
Only the person who's being impersonated can file a report, but you can:
- Contact the person being impersonated by email or telephone to encourage them to report it to us.
Keep in mind that if the impostor account is impersonating someone you're authorized to represent (example: your child), you can report the account using this form.
If someone is pretending to be you on Instagram, you can report the account with this form.
- Can I link multiple Instagram accounts to my Facebook profile?
- What can I do if a username is already claimed but seems inactive?
- What can I do if my account has been disabled?
- What is a verified badge?
- What should I do if a deceased person's account is showing in Search & Explore, Suggested for You or when I sync my contact list?