How do I use Instagram Direct?
Instagram Direct lets you send messages to one or more people. You can send the following things as a message on Instagram Direct:
To see messages you've sent with Instagram Direct, tap in the top right of feed. From there, you can manage the messages you've sent and received.
When you send a post from feed using Instagram Direct, it'll only be visible to people who can already see it. For example, if you send a post from a private account as a message, only people who follow that account will be able to see it.
Photos or videos sent with Instagram Direct can't be shared through Instagram to other sites like Facebook or Twitter, and won't appear on hashtag and location pages.
- How do I manage messages I’ve received with Instagram Direct?
- How do I send a message to someone on Instagram?
- How do I report a message that was sent to me or stop someone from sending me messages on Instagram?
- How do I create a poll in a direct message on Instagram?
- How do I send a post I see in feed as a direct message on Instagram?