If I've added multiple Instagram accounts, what push notifications will I get?
If you've added multiple Instagram accounts, you may get push notifications from any account that has them turned on. This depends on when you last logged in and the number of devices that are logged in to an account.
To quickly see the number of notifications for each account you've added, go to your profile and tap your username at the top.
Learn more about adjusting push notifications.
- Why do Facebook and Instagram share information?
- I'm getting someone else's push notifications on Instagram.
- When does Instagram send push notifications to my device?
- How do I set my Instagram account to private so that only approved followers can see what I share?
- Can I obtain information about someone’s Instagram account?