How do I add and switch between multiple Instagram accounts?
When you add multiple Instagram accounts, you can switch between them without having to log out and log back in. To add multiple Instagram accounts:
- Go to your profile and tap .
- Tap Settings.
- Scroll to the bottom and tap Add Account.
- Enter the username and password of the account you'd like to add.
To switch between accounts you've added:
- Go to your profile.
- Tap your username at the top of the screen.
- Tap the account you'd like to switch to.
Keep in mind that you can add up to 5 accounts.
- How do I add or remove Instagram login information on my device?
- How do I log out of Instagram?
- How do I link my Instagram account to my Facebook profile?
- How do I set my photos and videos to private so that only approved followers can see them?
- How do I link my Instagram account to a Facebook Page that I manage?