How do I add and switch between multiple Instagram accounts?
When you add multiple Instagram accounts, you can switch between them without having to log out and log back in. To add multiple Instagram accounts:
- Go to your profile and tap .
- Tap Settings.
- Scroll to the bottom and tap Add Account.
- Enter the username and password of the account you'd like to add.
To switch between accounts you've added:
- Go to your profile.
- Tap your username at the top of the screen.
- Tap the account you'd like to switch to.
Keep in mind that you can add up to 5 accounts.
- How do I link or unlink my Instagram account to my Facebook profile?
- How do I add or remove Instagram login information on my device?
- How do I set my Instagram account to private so that only approved followers can see what I share?
- How do I claim an unmanaged Facebook Page for my Instagram account?
- Why am I seeing someone else's Facebook info or posting to someone else's Facebook account from Instagram?