How do I turn push notifications on or off?
You can choose to get push notifications when someone likes or comments on your post. If you have notifications turned on, you can also choose accounts that you want to receive notifications about. To turn push notifications on or off:
- Go to your profile
- Tap (Android) or (iOS) in the top-right corner > Push Notification Settings
- Adjust your settings
To receive notifications about specific accounts that you follow, go to their profile, tap (Android) or (iOS) > Turn on Post Notifications.
Note: If you turned on post notifications for an account but aren't receiving push notifications when that account posts, you may need to change your phone's push notification settings.
- If I've added multiple Instagram accounts, what push notifications will I get?
- How do I turn sound on or off when watching videos?
- How do I set my photos and videos to private so that only approved followers can see them?
- How do I delete my account?
- How do I link my Instagram account to my Facebook profile?