Add Swipe Up to "View Shop" to Instagram Stories
Businesses and creators can add swipe up to “View Shop” to Instagram Stories.
Before you begin:
- You must be approved for Instagram Shopping and completed set up before being able to add swipe up to “View Shop” to your stories.
- You can customize your Shop in Commerce Manager. During creation, you use swipe up to “View Shop” in addition to 1 product sticker.
Add Swipe Up to "View Shop" to your Story
To add Swipe Up to "View Shop" to your Story:
- Tap and select Story.
- Add a photo or video to your story.
- Select the chain icon.
- Select Shop. To preview the Shop being featured, tap See Preview.
- Tap Done.
- Tap Send To and select your audience.
- Tap Share.
All products are reviewed and approved per Facebook’s Commerce Policies.