Reporting harassment or bullying on Instagram.
If an account is established with the intent of bullying or harassing another person or if a photo or comment is intended to bully or harass someone, please report it. You can also learn what to do if you think someone is pretending to be you or someone else on Instagram.
Once you've reported the abuse, consider blocking the person.
- How do I know whether my copyright is being infringed by content that someone shared on Instagram?
- Download the Parents’ Guide to Instagram
- I’m still not sure if I have a copyright, or I’m unsure if someone else is violating my copyright. Can Instagram help me?
- What should I do if someone on Instagram asks me to buy goods or services from them?
- How can I resolve a trademark dispute on Instagram?