I'm getting someone else's push notifications.
Getting someone else's push notifications usually happens when you let someone else log into their Instagram account on your phone. To stop the notifications from appearing on your phone, ask the other person to log into Instagram on another phone.
You can also turn push notifications off for your phone. Or, if you have access to the other account, turn push notifications off for that account only. Learn more about adjusting push notifications.
- If I've added multiple Instagram accounts, what push notifications will I get?
- I'm receiving a password reset email for the wrong Instagram account.
- When does Instagram send push notifications to my device?
- I'm not receiving notifications even after I've turned them on.
- What's two-factor authentication? How do I use it?