How does Instagram determine if an account is inactive?
An account is determined to be inactive based on a number of things, including the date the account was created and whether the account has been sharing photos, commenting on photos, liking photos and logging in.
Keep in mind that you may not be able to tell whether an account is currently inactive since not all account activity can be seen by the public.
Learn more about usernames.
- How do I link my Instagram account to my Facebook profile?
- How do I report a child under the age of 13 on Instagram?
- How can I see insights for my Instagram account?
- How do I remove an Instagram account I've added?
- Why am I seeing someone else's Facebook info or posting to someone else's Facebook account from Instagram?