What can I do if my account has been disabled?
If you think your account was disabled by mistake, you may be able to appeal the decision by opening the app, entering your username and password and following the on-screen instructions.
If you don’t see a disabled message, you may be experiencing a login issue. If your account was deleted by you or someone with your password, there's no way to restore it. You can create a new account with the same email address you used before, but you may not be able to get the same username.
- What can I do if a username is already claimed but seems inactive?
- If I've added multiple Instagram accounts, what push notifications will I get?
- What happens when I connect Instagram to my phone's contact list?
- I have a verified badge on Facebook, why don't I have one on Instagram?
- When I share a post to Facebook, is it visible to the public?