What can I do if my account has been disabled?
If you think your account was disabled by mistake, you may be able to appeal the decision by opening the app, entering your username and password and following the on-screen instructions.
If you don’t see a disabled message, you may be experiencing a login issue. If your account was deleted by you or someone with your password, there's no way to restore it. You can create a new account with the same email address you used before, but you may not be able to get the same username.
- I think my Instagram account has been hacked.
- How do I delete my account?
- What should I do if a deceased person's account is showing in Search & Explore, Suggested for You or when I sync my contact list?
- What can I do if a username is already claimed but seems inactive?
- How do I report a child under the age of 13 on Instagram?