See Translations for Posts and Profiles
Captions and comments on posts in feed, as well as the bio you include on your profile, are translated automatically based on the language they're written in and the language settings of the person viewing it.
If your language is available as a translation, you can tap See Translation below the text to see it.
To change the language you use in the Instagram app, you can adjust your language settings:
- Go to your profile.
- Tap in the top right.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Account > Language.
- Choose the language you'd like to use.
As of version 8.4, Instagram supports the following languages:
- Arabic/العربية (Android only)
- Bulgarian/Български (Android only)
- Canadian French/Français (Canada) (Android only)
- Farsi/فارسی (Android only)
- Hebrew/עברית (Android only)
- Hungarian/Magyar (Android only)
- Indonesian/Bahasa Indonesia
- Malay/Bahasa Melayu
- Serbian/Српски (Android only)
- Traditional Chinese - Hong Kong/中文(香港)
- Vietnamese/Tiếng Việt