See Translations for Posts and Profiles
Captions and comments on posts in feed, as well as the bio you include on your profile, are translated automatically based on the language they're written in and the language settings of the person viewing it.
If your language is available as a translation, you can tap See Translation below the text to see it.
To change the language you use in the Instagram app, you can adjust your language settings:
- Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
- Tap in the top right, then tap Settings.
- Tap Account > Language.
- Choose the language you'd like to use.
- Click your profile picture in the top right corner, then click Profile.
- Click Edit Profile.
- Click Language at the very bottom of the page and select a new language.
- Tap your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
- Tap Settings in the top left.
- Tap Language.
- Select a language.
- Tap Done (iPhone).