How does Instagram determine which posts appear in Suggested Posts?
When scrolling through Feed, you may see Suggested Posts after you’ve seen all the most recent posts from accounts you follow. These suggestions are based on posts from accounts like the ones you follow and posts similar to the ones you like or save.
If you aren’t interested in a suggested post, you can let us know:
- Tap (iPhone) or (Android) above the post.
- Tap Not interested.
Your response will be reflected in future suggestions on Feed.
You can also tap View Older Posts to see previous posts from accounts you follow. Note that you won’t be able to hide Suggested Posts.
- My Instagram feed doesn't have any photos or is only showing a limited number of photos.
- Why am I getting a request to have my content featured in a brand’s shop on Instagram?
- How do I see someone's Instagram story?
- How do I filter out comments I don't want to appear on my posts on Instagram?
- What are some tips for uploading, recording and editing my Instagram story?