I'm receiving a password reset email for the wrong Instagram account.
If you're receiving a password reset email for the wrong account, it's likely that the account you're trying to log into was registered with a different email address.
If you think there's an Instagram account associated with your email address and you don't own that account, let us know.
- I can't sign up for an account because an account with my email address or phone number already exists.
- What can I do if I don't receive a password reset email?
- What can I do if I've lost access to the email I signed up with?
- What can I do if I forgot my password?
- What can I do if my account has been disabled?