How do I link my Instagram account to my Facebook profile?
You can link your Instagram and Facebook accounts to share posts directly from Instagram to Facebook:
- Go to your profile and tap (iPhone) or (Android) in the top right
- Scroll down and tap Linked Accounts
- Tap Facebook and enter your Facebook login info
Once you link accounts, you'll have the option to share a post to Facebook from the same screen where you add a caption.
You can also share from Instagram to a Facebook Page you manage.
- How do I link my Instagram account to a Facebook Page that I manage?
- How do I temporarily disable my account?
- How do I clear my Instagram search history?
- How do I set my photos and videos to private so that only approved followers can see them?
- How do I disconnect my Instagram account from another social network?