How do I set a reminder to let me know how much time I've spent on Instagram?
You can set a reminder to let you know when you've spent a certain amount of time on Instagram.
To set a time spent reminder:
- Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
- Tap .
- Tap Your Activity, then tap Set Daily Reminder.
- Choose an amount of time and tap Set Reminder.
- Tap OK.
- How do I see how much time I've spent on Instagram?
- How do I customize my nametag on Instagram?
- How do I add a profile picture or change my current picture on Instagram?
- People are getting suggestions to follow other people after they follow me on Instagram. How do I turn this off?
- How do I request a verified badge for my Instagram profile?