How do I save a draft of my IGTV video on Instagram?
To save a draft of your IGTV video:
- Upload your video and add a cover photo, title and description.
- Tap or click Save Draft.
To see your saved drafts:
From the Instagram app for Android or iPhone
Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
- Tap below your profile information, then tap Drafts.
- To edit a draft, tap the video and then tap Update Draft. To post a draft, tap the video and then tap Post to IGTV.
- Click your profile picture in the top right corner, then click Profile.
- Click IGTV, then click View Drafts. To edit or delete a draft, click the video and then click Edit Video or Delete. To post a draft, click the video, click Edit Video, then click Post.
- How do I upload a video to IGTV on Instagram?
- How do I share my IGTV video on Instagram to my Facebook Page?
- How do I edit the title or description of my IGTV video on Instagram?
- How do I send an IGTV video in a direct message on Instagram?
- How do I add or remove a video from an IGTV series on Instagram?