Do I need a bank checking account to receive payouts for my personal fundraiser on Instagram?
Yes. Donations for personal cause fundraisers can’t be paid out through any other payment method other than a bank checking account (example: PayPal, debit cards and prepaid cards.)
A bank checking account is required by Stripe, the payment processor for personal fundraisers on Instagram and Facebook, for security when transferring funds.
- How do I verify my bank account for my personal fundraiser on Instagram?
- How do I verify my identity for a personal fundraiser on Instagram?
- How do I start or donate to a fundraiser on Instagram Live?
- How do I donate to a personal or nonprofit fundraiser on Instagram?
- How do I create a nonprofit fundraiser on my Instagram bio?