- Content I posted was removed because it was reported for intellectual property (copyright or trademark) infringement. What are my next steps?When we receive a report from a rights owner claiming content on Instagram infringes their intellectual property rights, we may need to promptly remove that content from Instagram without contacting you first... See More
- The fastest and easiest way to submit a claim of copyright infringement to us is to use our online form... See More
- When we receive copyright claims through our online form and remove the reported content, we typically provide the reported user with the following information... See More
- The fastest and easiest way to send a DMCA report of copyright infringement to our designated agent is to fill out our online form... See More
- How does Instagram process United States Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) counter-notifications?Instagram complies with the notice-and-takedown procedures set out in the United States Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), which applies to content reported and removed for violating U.S. copyrights... See More
- If you submitted a trademark report to us through our online form or via email, you’ll receive an automated email that contains information about your report, including a unique report number... See More
Found 6 articles that mention I submitted a copyright report to Instagram. What happens now?