- When we receive copyright claims through our online form and remove the reported content, we typically provide the reported user with the following information... See More
- If you submitted a trademark report to us through our online form or via email, you’ll receive an automated email that contains information about your report, including a unique report number... See More
- The fastest and easiest way to submit a claim of copyright infringement to us is to use our online form... See More
- Submitting a claim of copyright infringement is a serious matter with legal consequences. Before you report a claim of copyright infringement to us, you may wish to reach out to the individual posting the content... See More
- How do I withdraw an intellectual property (copyright or trademark) report that I’ve already submitted?If you submitted an intellectual property report, but then reached an agreement with the person who posted the content, or if you reported content by mistake, you can withdraw your intellectual property report... See More
- The fastest and easiest way to submit a claim of trademark infringement to us is to use our online form... See More
- Instagram is a great way to share your life moments through photos and videos, but we ask that you don’t share someone else's photos or videos... See More
Found 8 articles that mention I submitted a copyright report to Instagram. What happens now?