- I'm worried about someone after seeing content they've shared about suicide or self-injury. What can I do?If someone you know is in immediate physical danger, please contact 911 or local law enforcement for help... See More
- How do I help a member of the US military community (example: active soldier, veteran or family member) who has shared suicidal content?If you've encountered a direct threat of suicide on Instagram, please contact law enforcement immediately. Please explain to law enforcement that this is a member of the military community so they can provide this person with custom support... See More
- If you've encountered a direct threat of suicide on Instagtram, please contact law enforcement or a suicide hotline immediately. The Trevor Project specializes in suicide prevention for LGBT youth and offers a lifeline that people in the US can contact by calling 1-866-488-7386... See More
- If someone is trying to blackmail you (threatening to share private information about you if you don't send them money or something else you're uncomfortable with), please report it... See More
- If someone you know is in immediate physical danger, contact your local law enforcement or a suicide hotline immediately. Please explain to law enforcement that this is a member of their community so they can provide custom support... See More
- If you see a video that's not following our Community Guidelines, you can report it to us... See More
Found 7 articles that mention How do I help someone who may be a victim of human trafficking or has shared suspicious posts related to human trafficking?