- It's our policy to remove the account of a deceased person from Instagram. To protect the privacy of people on Instagram, we're unable to provide anyone with login information to an account... See More
- When a deceased person's account is memorialized, there are certain ways in which people can and can't interact with that account... See More
- What should I do if a deceased person's account is showing in Search & Explore, Suggested for You or when I sync my contact list?If a friend or someone you know has passed away, you or their family can memorialize their Instagram account... See More
- When someone with an Instagram account passes away, we memorialize their account to help maintain their privacy. If you believe we’ve mistakenly memorialized your account, please let us know... See More
- If you repeatedly post content that infringes someone else’s intellectual property rights, your account may be disabled under Instagram’s repeat infringer policy... See More
Found 5 articles that mention Can I add or remove a post or comment from a memorialized account?