- What additional terms apply to government employees in the United States using Instagram in an official capacity?Officers and employees of a federal, state, or local government in the United States using Instagram in an official capacity are subject to amended Terms... See More
- We don't support using Instagram for buying and selling goods or services, and we encourage people to avoid this behavior in our Community Guidelines... See More
- Instagram accepts any ID that shows your name and recent photo, including your driver’s license, passport, non-driver's government ID (ex: national ID card) and voter ID card... See More
- Spam, fake accounts and other people and posts that don't follow our Community Guidelines may be removed from Instagram... See More
- To help keep Instagram appropriate for everyone, we may limit the visibility of posts that have been flagged by the Instagram community for containing sensitive content... See More
- Yes. We agree that breastfeeding is natural and beautiful, and we understand that it's important for mothers to be able to share their experiences on Instagram. The vast majority of these kinds of posts are following our policies... See More
- No. The number of times something is reported doesn't determine whether or not it's removed from Instagram... See More
Found 7 articles that mention Does Instagram allow post-mastectomy photos?