- We worked with the Cyber Civil Rights Initiative on this list of things you can do and organizations you can reach out to for support and advice. To learn more, please visit http://www.cybercivilrights.org/... See More
- I'm worried about someone after seeing content they've shared about suicide or self-injury. What can I do?If someone you know is in immediate physical danger, please contact 911 or local law enforcement for help... See More
- If someone is trying to blackmail you (threatening to share private information about you if you don't send them money or something else you're uncomfortable with), please report it... See More
- If you're in immediate physical danger, please contact local law enforcement or a suicide hotline for help... See More
- What should I do if someone is asking me to share a nude or sexual photo or video of myself on Instagram?It’s important to think about it would impact you if nude or sexual photos/videos of yourself got out of your control... See More
Found 5 articles that mention What should I do if someone is threatening to share things I want to keep private (example: photos or videos)?