- If someone you know is in immediate physical danger, contact your local law enforcement or a suicide hotline immediately. Please explain to law enforcement that this is a member of their community so they can provide custom support... See More
- If you've encountered a direct threat of suicide on Instagtram, please contact law enforcement or a suicide hotline immediately. The Trevor Project specializes in suicide prevention for LGBT youth and offers a lifeline that people in the US can contact by calling 1-866-488-7386... See More
- How do I help someone who may be a victim of human trafficking or has shared suspicious posts related to human trafficking?If you encountered posts that indicate someone is in immediate physical danger related to human trafficking, please contact 911 or local law enforcement for help... See More
- I'm worried about someone after seeing content they've shared about suicide or self-injury. What can I do?If someone you know is in immediate physical danger, please contact 911 or local law enforcement for help... See More
- If you see a video that's not following our Community Guidelines, you can report it to us... See More
Found 6 articles that mention How do I help a member of the US military community (example: active soldier, veteran or family member) who has shared suicidal content?