- Learn what to do if you've encountered a direct threat of suicide on Instagram... See More
- I'm worried about someone after seeing content they've shared on Instagram about suicide or self-injury. What can I do?If your friend is in immediate danger, call local emergency services immediately... See More
- Convicted sex offenders aren't allowed to use Instagram... See More
- We work hard to keep Instagram a safe and enjoyable place for everyone... See More
- How do I help someone who may be a victim of human trafficking or has shared suspicious posts related to human trafficking?If you encountered posts that indicate someone is in immediate physical danger related to human trafficking, please contact 911 or local law enforcement for help... See More
Found 6 articles that mention How do I help a member of the US military community (example: active soldier, veteran or family member) who has shared suicidal content on Instagram?