- How does Instagram process United States Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) counter-notifications?Instagram complies with the notice-and-takedown procedures set out in the United States Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), which applies to content reported and removed for violating U.S. copyrights... See More
- The fastest and easiest way to submit a claim of copyright infringement to us is to use our online form... See More
- Content I posted was removed because it was reported for intellectual property (copyright or trademark) infringement. What are my next steps?When we receive a report from a rights owner claiming content on Instagram infringes their intellectual property rights, we may need to promptly remove that content from Instagram without contacting you first... See More
- If you repeatedly post content that infringes someone else’s intellectual property rights, your account may be disabled under Instagram’s repeat infringer policy... See More
- If you submitted a copyright report to us through our form or via email, you'll receive an automated email that contains information about your report, including a unique report number. You should save this number in case you need to contact us about your report... See More
- The fastest and easiest way to submit a claim of trademark infringement to us is to use our online form... See More
- Submitting a claim of copyright infringement is a serious matter with legal consequences. Before you report a claim of copyright infringement to us, you may wish to reach out to the individual posting the content... See More
Found 7 articles that mention How do I contact Instagram's Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) designated agent?