- Content I posted was removed because it was reported for intellectual property (copyright or trademark) infringement. What are my next steps?When we receive a report from a rights owner claiming content on Instagram infringes their intellectual property rights, we may need to promptly remove that content from Instagram without contacting you first... See More
- The fastest and easiest way to submit a claim of copyright infringement to us is to use our online form... See More
- The fastest and easiest way to send a DMCA report of copyright infringement to our designated agent is to fill out our online form... See More
- When we receive trademark claims through our online form and remove the reported content, we provide the reported user with the report number, rights owner's name, email address provided by the reporting party, a description of the rights owner's trademark, and a description of the removed content... See More
- If you submitted a copyright report to us through our form or via email, you'll receive an automated email that contains information about your report, including a unique report number. You should save this number in case you need to contact us about your report... See More
Found 5 articles that mention What information is provided to a user whose content is removed due to a copyright claim?