- When we receive copyright claims through our online form and remove the reported content, we typically provide the reported user with the following information... See More
- The fastest and easiest way to submit a claim of trademark infringement to us is to use our online form... See More
- If you submitted a trademark report to us through our online form or via email, you’ll receive an automated email that contains information about your report, including a unique report number... See More
- The fastest and easiest way to submit a claim of copyright infringement to us is to use our online form... See More
- Content I posted was removed because it was reported for intellectual property (copyright or trademark) infringement. What are my next steps?When we receive a report from a rights owner claiming content on Instagram infringes their intellectual property rights, we may need to promptly remove that content from Instagram without contacting you first... See More
- Submitting a claim of copyright infringement is a serious matter with legal consequences. Before you report a claim of copyright infringement to us, you may wish to reach out to the individual posting the content... See More
- Instagram requires everyone to be at least 13 years old before they can create an account. If your child is younger than 13 and created an account on Instagram, you can show them how to delete their account... See More
Found 8 articles that mention What information is provided to a user whose content is removed due to a trademark claim?