- While we can't delete your teen's account for you, we suggest speaking with them about this issue. Your child is always able to delete their account... See More
- To help keep Instagram a fun and safe place, we require everyone to follow our Community Guidelines... See More
- We appreciate your concern for your child's use of our app, but unfortunately we can't give you access to the account or take any action on the account at your request... See More
- Anyone signed into the Instagram app can view photos or videos on someone's public profile. If you'd like to make sure that only approved followers can see your child's posts, we suggest setting your posts to private... See More
- If your child lives in the European Union and chooses to access a more personalized version of Instagram, they may send you a request for approval.. See More
- If you repeatedly post content that infringes someone else’s intellectual property rights, your account may be disabled under Instagram’s repeat infringer policy... See More
- Only the person who's being impersonated can file a report, but you can encourage them to report it to us... See More
Found 8 articles that mention How do I report a child under the age of 13 on Instagram?