- To help keep Instagram a fun and safe place, we require everyone to follow our Community Guidelines... See More
- While we can't delete your teen's account for you, we suggest speaking with them about this issue. Your child is always able to delete their account... See More
- We appreciate your concern for your child's use of our app, but unfortunately we can't give you access to the account or take any action on the account at your request... See More
- Anyone signed into the Instagram app can view photos or videos on someone's public profile. If you'd like to make sure that only approved followers can see your child's posts, we suggest setting your posts to private... See More
- We encourage parents to exercise any discretion they can on their own phones and in overseeing their child's internet use. You might consider using the parental control tools available on the Apple App Store or Google Play Store... See More
- If your child lives in the European Union and chooses to access a more personalized version of Instagram, they may send you a request for approval.. See More
Found 7 articles that mention How do I report a child under the age of 13 on Instagram?