- I'm worried about someone after seeing content they've shared about suicide or self-injury. What can I do?If someone you know is in immediate physical danger, please contact 911 or local law enforcement for help... See More
- We worked with the Cyber Civil Rights Initiative on this list of things you can do and organizations you can reach out to for support and advice. To learn more, please visit http://www.cybercivilrights.org/... See More
- If someone you know is in immediate physical danger, contact your local law enforcement or a suicide hotline immediately. Please explain to law enforcement that this is a member of their community so they can provide custom support... See More
- More Information About Wildlife ExploitationEnvironmental ConsiderationsWhether you're trying to capture a perfect photo or take a selfie, we encourag..... See More
- What should I do if someone is asking me to share a nude or sexual photo or video of myself on Instagram?It’s important to think about it would impact you if nude or sexual photos/videos of yourself got out of your control... See More
- Instagram collaborated with several organizations to write tips about talking to a friend who may be struggling with an eating disorder... See More
Found 6 articles that mention I'm having thoughts about suicide or self-injury.