- If you see a video that's not following our Community Guidelines, you can report it to us... See More
- We worked with the Cyber Civil Rights Initiative on this list of things you can do and organizations you can reach out to for support and advice. To learn more, please visit http://www.cybercivilrights.org/... See More
- How do I help a member of the US military community (example: active soldier, veteran or family member) who has shared suicidal content?If you've encountered a direct threat of suicide on Instagram, please contact law enforcement immediately. Please explain to law enforcement that this is a member of the military community so they can provide this person with custom support... See More
- What should I do if someone is asking me to share a nude or sexual photo or video of myself on Instagram?It’s important to think about it would impact you if nude or sexual photos/videos of yourself got out of your control... See More
- I'm worried about someone after seeing content they've shared about suicide or self-injury. What can I do?If someone you know is in immediate physical danger, please contact 911 or local law enforcement for help... See More
Found 5 articles that mention How can I or my teen report abusive behavior or inappropriate/offensive material?