- If you see a video that's not following our Community Guidelines, you can report it to us... See More
- We worked with the Cyber Civil Rights Initiative on this list of things you can do and organizations you can reach out to for support and advice. To learn more, please visit http://www.cybercivilrights.org/... See More
- How do I help a member of the US military community (example: active soldier, veteran or family member) who has shared suicidal content?If you've encountered a direct threat of suicide on Instagram, please contact law enforcement immediately. Please explain to law enforcement that this is a member of the military community so they can provide this person with custom support... See More
- If you think your account has been hacked or taken over, there are actions you can take to secure your account... See More
- If you've encountered a direct threat of suicide on Instagtram, please contact law enforcement or a suicide hotline immediately. The Trevor Project specializes in suicide prevention for LGBT youth and offers a lifeline that people in the US can contact by calling 1-866-488-7386... See More
- I'm worried about someone after seeing content they've shared about suicide or self-injury. What can I do?If someone you know is in immediate physical danger, please contact 911 or local law enforcement for help... See More
- What should I do if someone is threatening to share things I want to keep private (example: photos or videos)?If someone is threatening to share things you intended to be private and asking you to send them money or anything else, you have options... See More
Found 7 articles that mention How can I or my teen report abusive behavior or inappropriate/offensive material?