- Instagram requires everyone to be at least 13 years old before they can create an account. If your child is younger than 13 and created an account on Instagram, you can show them how to delete their account... See More
- We appreciate your concern for your child's use of our app, but unfortunately we can't give you access to the account or take any action on the account at your request... See More
- To help keep Instagram a fun and safe place, we require everyone to follow our Community Guidelines... See More
- While we can't delete your teen's account for you, we suggest speaking with them about this issue. Your child is always able to delete their account... See More
- Anyone signed into the Instagram app can view photos or videos on someone's public profile. If you'd like to make sure that only approved followers can see your child's posts, we suggest setting your posts to private... See More
Found 6 articles that mention Can I prevent my child from downloading Instagram?