- If you see a video that's not following our Community Guidelines, you can report it to us... See More
- How do I help a member of the US military community (example: active soldier, veteran or family member) who has shared suicidal content?If you've encountered a direct threat of suicide on Instagram, please contact law enforcement immediately. Please explain to law enforcement that this is a member of the military community so they can provide this person with custom support... See More
- If someone you know is in immediate physical danger, contact your local law enforcement or a suicide hotline immediately. Please explain to law enforcement that this is a member of their community so they can provide custom support... See More
- Suicide hotlines provide help to those in need. Contact a hotline if you need support yourself or need help supporting a friend. If you're concerned about a friend, please encourage the person to contact a hotline as well... See More
- We worked with the Cyber Civil Rights Initiative on this list of things you can do and organizations you can reach out to for support and advice. To learn more, please visit http://www.cybercivilrights.org/... See More
Found 6 articles that mention I'm worried about someone after seeing content they've shared about suicide or self-injury. What can I do?