- When we receive trademark claims through our online form and remove the reported content, we provide the reported user with the report number, rights owner's name, email address provided by the reporting party, a description of the rights owner's trademark, and a description of the removed content... See More
- Content I posted was removed because it was reported for intellectual property (copyright or trademark) infringement. What are my next steps?When we receive a report from a rights owner claiming content on Instagram infringes their intellectual property rights, we may need to promptly remove that content from Instagram without contacting you first... See More
- The fastest and easiest way to submit a claim of trademark infringement to us is to use our online form... See More
- If you submitted a trademark report to us through our online form or via email, you’ll receive an automated email that contains information about your report, including a unique report number... See More
- What should I consider before submitting a report of intellectual property (copyright or trademark) infringement?
- Only an intellectual property rights owner or their authorized representative may report a suspected infringement... See More
- If you repeatedly post content that infringes someone else’s intellectual property rights, your account may be disabled under Instagram’s repeat infringer policy... See More
Found 13 articles that mention What is the difference between a trademark registration and a business registration?