- Yes. We agree that breastfeeding is natural and beautiful, and we understand that it's important for mothers to be able to share their experiences on Instagram. The vast majority of these kinds of posts are following our policies... See More
- Spam, fake accounts and other people and posts that don't follow our Community Guidelines may be removed from Instagram... See More
- What additional terms apply to government employees in the United States using Instagram in an official capacity?Officers and employees of a federal, state, or local government in the United States using Instagram in an official capacity are subject to amended Terms... See More
- We don't support using Instagram for buying and selling goods or services, and we encourage people to avoid this behavior in our Community Guidelines... See More
- No. The number of times something is reported doesn't determine whether or not it's removed from Instagram... See More
- To help keep Instagram appropriate for everyone, we may limit the visibility of posts that have been flagged by the Instagram community for containing sensitive content... See More
- Yes. We understand that undergoing a mastectomy is a life-changing experience, and that sharing photos can help raise awareness about breast cancer and support the women and men facing a diagnosis, undergoing treatment or living with the scars of cancer. The vast majority of these kinds of photos are following our policies... See More
Found 7 articles that mention What types of ID does Instagram accept?