- If you notice a change to the number of likes, follows or comments on your account, it may be because some of it came from accounts generating inauthentic activity... See More
- If you think your account has been hacked or taken over, there are actions you can take to secure your account... See More
- If you use a third-party authentication app (such as Duo Mobile or Google Authenticator), you can set up two-factor authentication manually for your Instagram account which will generate a key you can use to set up two-factor authentication for each of your devices... See More
- If you've turned on two-factor authentication and a code can't be sent due to connectivity or delivery issues, you'll still be able to complete the process with a recovery code... See More
- A third-party authentication app is an additional layer of security that requires you to enter a confirmation code in addition to your username and password every time you log into Instagram from an unknown device... See More
- If your Instagram account switches between public and private too many times, temporary limits may be placed on your account... See More
- .. See More
Found 7 articles that mention Should I use apps that offer likes and followers?