- We don't support using Instagram for buying and selling goods or services, and we encourage people to avoid this behavior in our Community Guidelines... See More
- Posting, sharing or downloading images that sexually exploit children for any reason can be criminal. We report all apparent child pornography to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children... See More
- What should I do if someone is threatening to share things I want to keep private (ex: photos or videos)?If someone is threatening to share things you intended to be private and asking you to send them money or anything else, you have options... See More
- If someone is trying to blackmail you on Instagram, please report it. You should also contact your local law enforcement agency... See More
- The fastest and easiest way to submit a claim of copyright infringement to us is to use our online form... See More
- The fastest and easiest way to submit a claim of trademark infringement to us is to use our online form... See More
- If you submitted a trademark report to us through our online form or via email, you’ll receive an automated email that contains information about your report, including a unique report number... See More
Found 9 articles that mention What should I do if someone is asking me to share a nude or sexual photo or video of myself on Instagram?