- Posting, sharing or downloading images that sexually exploit children for any reason can be criminal. We report all apparent child pornography to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children... See More
- We don't support using Instagram for buying and selling goods or services, and we encourage people to avoid this behavior in our Community Guidelines... See More
- What should I do if someone is threatening to share things I want to keep private (ex: photos or videos)?If someone is threatening to share things you intended to be private and asking you to send them money or anything else, you have options... See More
- I want to post something to Instagram, but I'm not sure if it would infringe someone's trademark. What should I do?We can't provide you with legal advice. If you’re not sure, don't post it on Instagram. Posting content that uses someone else’s trademark without permission could be a violation of the law... See More
- I want to post something on Instagram, but I'm not sure if it would infringe someone’s copyright. What should I do?We can't provide you with any legal advice. If you're not sure that you are legally authorized to use the content, do not post it on Instagram... See More
- If someone is trying to blackmail you on Instagram, please report it. You should also contact your local law enforcement agency... See More
Found 6 articles that mention What should I do if someone is asking me to share a nude or sexual photo or video of myself on Instagram?