- We appreciate your concern for your child's use of our app, but unfortunately we can't give you access to the account or take any action on the account at your request... See More
- Instagram requires everyone to be at least 13 years old before they can create an account. If your child is younger than 13 and created an account on Instagram, you can show them how to delete their account... See More
- While we can't delete your teen's account for you, we suggest speaking with them about this issue. Your child is always able to delete their account... See More
- We encourage parents to exercise any discretion they can on their own phones and in overseeing their child's internet use. You might consider using the parental control tools available on the Apple App Store or Google Play Store... See More
- Anyone signed into the Instagram app can view photos or videos on someone's public profile. If you'd like to make sure that only approved followers can see your child's posts, we suggest setting your posts to private... See More
- If your child lives in the European Union and chooses to access a more personalized version of Instagram, they may send you a request for approval.. See More
- If your Instagram account switches between public and private too many times, temporary limits may be placed on your account... See More
Found 8 articles that mention Why was an image that I posted on Instagram of my child removed?