- The fastest and easiest way to submit a claim of copyright infringement to us is to use our online form... See More
- In most cases, you shouldn’t use someone else’s copyrighted work if you don’t have permission. It is possible to infringe copyright without intending to do so... See More
- Content I posted was removed because it was reported for intellectual property (copyright or trademark) infringement. What are my next steps?When we receive a report from a rights owner claiming content on Instagram infringes their intellectual property rights, we may need to promptly remove that content from Instagram without contacting you first... See More
- In general, the person who creates an original work owns the copyright in it. For example, if you create a painting, you likely own the copyright in that painting. Similarly, if you take a photo, you generally own the copyright in that photo... See More
- In most countries, copyright is a legal right that protects original works of authorship... See More
- The law doesn’t allow for copyright protection to last forever. Eventually, a work loses copyright protection and becomes part of the “public domain.” Works that have fallen into the public domain are freely available for anyone to use... See More
- .. See More
Found 8 articles that mention What rights do I have as a copyright owner?