- What additional terms apply to government employees in the United States using Instagram in an official capacity?Officers and employees of a federal, state, or local government in the United States using Instagram in an official capacity are subject to amended Terms... See More
- We don't support using Instagram for buying and selling goods or services, and we encourage people to avoid this behavior in our Community Guidelines... See More
- Instagram accepts any ID that shows your name and recent photo, including your driver’s license, passport, non-driver's government ID (ex: national ID card) and voter ID card... See More
- To help keep Instagram appropriate for everyone, we may limit the visibility of posts that have been flagged by the Instagram community for containing sensitive content... See More
- Spam, fake accounts and other people and posts that don't follow our Community Guidelines may be removed from Instagram... See More
- No. The number of times something is reported doesn't determine whether or not it's removed from Instagram... See More
- Yes. We understand that undergoing a mastectomy is a life-changing experience, and that sharing photos can help raise awareness about breast cancer and support the women and men facing a diagnosis, undergoing treatment or living with the scars of cancer. The vast majority of these kinds of photos are following our policies... See More
Found 7 articles that mention Does Instagram allow photos of mothers breastfeeding?