- Only an intellectual property rights owner or their authorized representative may report a suspected infringement... See More
- The fastest and easiest way to submit a claim of copyright infringement to us is to use our online form... See More
- .. See More
- If you submitted a trademark report to us through our online form or via email, you’ll receive an automated email that contains information about your report, including a unique report number... See More
- The fastest and easiest way to submit a claim of trademark infringement to us is to use our online form... See More
- Submitting a claim of copyright infringement is a serious matter with legal consequences. Before you report a claim of copyright infringement to us, you may wish to reach out to the individual posting the content... See More
- Content I posted was removed because it was reported for intellectual property (copyright or trademark) infringement. What are my next steps?When we receive a report from a rights owner claiming content on Instagram infringes their intellectual property rights, we may need to promptly remove that content from Instagram without contacting you first... See More
Found 7 articles that mention What should I consider before submitting a report of intellectual property (copyright or trademark) infringement?