- If you lost access to the email address you used to sign up for Instagram, you can change the email address associated with your account. If you can't log into Instagram because you forgot your password and can't access the email address you used to sign up, get in touch with your email service provider to get access to that email... See More
- If your email address isn't found when you try to reset your password, you may have registered with a different email or you mistyped your email when you first signed up... See More
- If you can't remember your password, you can reset it using your email address, phone number or Facebook account... See More
- If you're not receiving the password reset email, it's possible that the email is going in your spam filter or that you mistyped your email when first signing up for Instagram... See More
- If you're trying to reset your password via email but receiving a password reset email for the wrong account, it's likely that the account you're trying to log into was registered with a different email address... See More
- I can't sign up for an account because an account with my email address or phone number already exists.If you've signed up for Instagram with your email address or phone number but you can't remember your password, you can reset your password and log into your account... See More
- Most likely, someone tried to sign up for an Instagram account using your email address by mistake. You can remove it from their account... See More
Found 8 articles that mention What can I do if I receive a password reset email but still can't log in?