When you open Layout, you can tap All to see every photo on your phone, Faces to to see only the photos with people's faces or Recents to see up to 30 of your most recently used photos. To create a layout:
- Scroll through your photos and tap up to 9 photos you want to include. You’ll see a on the photos you’ve chosen.
- Once you’ve selected all of the photos you want, tap the layout you like best from the top of the screen.
- Tap any of the images in the layout to edit that image. When you're finished editing tap Save and choose whether to share your layout or to save it to your camera roll.
You can also create a collage with Photo Booth.
Note: You must give Layout access to your phone’s camera roll to create a layout using photos that are already on your phone.
After you choose your layout, you can edit or rearrange the individual photos.
- Tap to replace an image, to mirror an image vertically, to flip an image horizontally or to add borders
- Tap, hold and drag an image to swap it with another image in the layout
- Pinch to zoom in or out on an image
- Tap an image and pull the blue handle to resize it
Using Photo Booth you can take a series of quick shots and turn them into a new layout. To use Photo Booth:
- Tap Photo Booth.
- Tap . Photo Booth will take four photos in a row using your iPhone’s front-facing camera.
- Scroll through the different layouts and tap your favorite from the top of the screen.
- Tap any one of the photos in your layout to edit that photo.
- Tap Save and choose whether to share your layout.
Right now you can use Layout on Android phones and iPhones using iOS 7 and later.