How do I turn on Dark Mode for Instagram?
Keep in mind that:
- You’ll need to update your device’s operating system to iOS 13 or Android 10 as well as your Instagram app.
- By turning on Dark Mode in your device’s settings, you may see Dark Mode activated on several apps, not just Instagram.
You can also turn on Dark Mode from the Instagram app on Android:
- Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
- Tap in the top right.
- Tap Settings, then tap Theme.
- Select Dark.
You don't have to update your device's operating system to Android 10 to access this setting in the Instagram app. This will only activate Dark Mode on the Instagram app.
- How do I turn notifications on or off for someone I follow on Instagram?
- How do I turn push notifications on or off on Instagram?
- How do I link or unlink my Instagram account to my Facebook profile?
- How do I disconnect my Instagram account from another social network?
- How do I add and switch between multiple Instagram accounts?